Saturday, June 30, 2007
Hi! I'm Kelly from the Gold Coast in Queensland. I absolutely love your blog especially the iLoveThese idea palette. They've been so helpful in my wedding planning journey.
I'll be getting married to the sweetest and most lovable man in the world on 10 November this year. I noticed that the iLoveThese palettes have never featured bridal hair styles before. Please, please, please would you be kind enough to put up some iLoveThese palettes for hair?
Thank you heaps!
Well Kelly, we won't only be featuring one iLoveThese palettes on hair styles, we'll have a WHOLE WEEK of iLoveThese hair styles. Just for you, Kelly! Good luck with your wedding planning.
Keep coming back throughout this week for more iLoveThese hair from i-Weddings.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Put your creativity into "something blue" with these iLoveThese ideas for Something Blue from i-Weddings.com.au.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Here is just a snapshot of cake ideas from the Martha Stewart website.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Need to steal Sue Storm's wedding ideas? Here are the iLoveThese ideas from Fantastic Four.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Start exploring your centrepiece theme with more iLoveThese centrepieces:
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
2. If you met on a "blind" date, get your guests into the "blind" date theme by getting them to pick their table assignments out of a hat at your rehearsal dinner.
3. Name and decorate tables after places that are important to you as a couple. You could set up a few different "corners" that represent these places.
4. Put some pressed flower petals with the ceremony program for a garden-themed wedding.
5. Serve only wines from the year that you met or got engaged.
6. Put up a photo slideshow with photographs from your childhoods through to the present.
7. For your first dance, use the same song as your parents did during their first dance. Or put together a medley of the first dances songs of both the groom and bride's parents.
8. Get a cartoonist friend to illustrate highlights of your courtship and print them on the ceremony programs.
9. Get your bridemaids to carry fancy parasols instead of a bouquet while walking down the aisle for a garden wedding.
10. Make a special photo guest book filled with your favourite photos for your guests to sign.
Related posts on unique ways to personalise your wedding:
Planning - Unique ways to personalise your wedding
Reception and Ceremony - Unique guestbooks
Planning - Dare to be different